Rules and Regulations
- THE AWARDS VOTE
Fans & Followers will have the opportunity to vote and select the winners of the Best & Digital Content Award, which will be given in connection with the Social Media Summit 2022. The “Award” will be broadcast live on Luxio Collection Instagram and on the Official Website trough Vimeo Livestream on Apr 27, 2022, at 11:00 PM GMT (the “Program”).
- VOTING PERIOD
The voting period for the Award will open on March 21, 2022, at 9:00 AM GMT and will close on Apr 21, 2022, at 11:59:59 PM GMT (“Voting Period”).
- HOW TO VOTE
There is one way for you to cast votes for the Award during the Voting Period which is described below:
- Official Website Voting:
During the Voting Period, using your computer, tablet, or mobile device, open your preferred internet browsing application and go to sms.luxioholdings.com/awards (“Awards Voting Page”).
- When you arrive at the Awards Voting Page, you will see a tab or button “Start Now”. Click the applicable tab or button to go to the voting page.
You’ll request to participate at the Program:
– write your email
– pay the fee (you’ll get the chance to win 1 week during the Social Media Summit with VIP Status).
On Award Voting Page, you will see the name, photograph (or any other digital content).
On a corresponding choice just click. At the bottom of the page fill your name and data and click “Vote” button.
- A confirmation window will open, and by clicking, your vote will be immediately and officially submitted.
- After submitting your vote for the Award on an Award Voting Page, you will see a “Thank You” page that confirms receipt of your vote and offers you the opportunity to see all the votes.
- You may cast up to ten (10) points (votes) in total using The Official Website Voting. (just reload the page or start the procedure again).
- Once you have submitted ten (10) points for the Award, the voting will be unavailable until the Award Day on Apr 27th, 2022.
You can not change your vote after this procedure!
- Anyone can participate.
- Official Website Voting:
Any attempt to deliberately undermine, circumvent, or manipulate the legitimate operation of the vote process is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, use of fraudulent, robotic, or ghost email/names accounts, use of multiple email addresses to set up multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts, and/or automated voting scripts, programs, or macros, reserves the right to disqualify the votes from any participant that Organizer suspects or finds: (i) to have engaged in manipulated and/or inauthentic voting practices; (ii) to have tampered with the voting process; or (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Organizer is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the voting process or by any human error which may occur in the tabulation of votes. Organizer further reserves the right to designate alternate spellings, key words, or other criteria (as it determines in its sole discretion) that, if used, will qualify a Online Vote as valid.
- VOTING RESULTS
The Award Winner
The total number of valid points for the Award submitted on Voting Platform during the Voting Period added on the date of the event with our jury which will add extra points will be tabulated, and the finalist receiving the highest total number of valid points for the Award will be declared the winner of the Award. Winner of the Award will be disclosed in LIVE during the event of April 27th, 2022 in Bodrum (TURKEY).
All voting participants will be counted until April 21st, 2022 at 11:59 PM GMT; the lucky winner will be drawn online (LIVE on Luxio Instagram with all the influencers) on April 22nd, 2022 at 3:00 PM GMT through a random choice. The winner will be Published on the Official Website Social Media Summit and on Luxio Instagram.
- RELEASE: By participating in the vote for the Awards, you agree to release and hold harmless Organizer, Luxio Collection LTD, Luxio Holdings LTD, and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary entities, and each of their respective suppliers, licensees, distributors, and assigns, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of the foregoing’s officers, directors, members, managers, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of your participation in the voting process and/or in any way related to the Awards or the Program.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) cancel, suspend, and/or modify any one (1) or more of the voting methods for the Awards if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the voting process, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion; (ii) disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the voting process or to be acting in violation of these Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; and/or (iii) to change these Rules at any time during the Voting Period. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the voting process may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Should a person make such an attempt, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Organizer’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, that is the result of any printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any of the voting methods and whether caused by Organizer, platform providers, or voters; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the voting process; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the voting process or the counting of votes; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the voting process.
- DISPUTES: By participating in the voting process, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the voting process and/or the awarding of any Award shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by Court of England and Wales UK having jurisdiction over the claim; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred but in no event shall include attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales UK without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the England and Wales United Kingdom.